For those who are celebrating valentines day or “singles awareness day” here are few do’s and don’t to celebrate.
- Don’t look for a boyfriend to fill the void. You were single and doing fine before today. You’ll survive valentines and all the days after with out one.
- Don’t complain over social media about being single. You may sound desperate and can be a total turn off on prince charming who’s just around facebook or twitter.
- Eat your heart out. Having some good food is okay but don’t overdo it. You might regret gaining too much weight after.
- Don’t make this day a “I hate my ex-boyfriend day”. Don’t post any negative stuff about him. It will make your valentines day all about him and not about you.
- Don’t post on social media or call your ex telling him “you’re over him” “glad to be single” “single and happy”. It’s a subtle way of telling everyone you aren’t.
- Buy something special for yourself. Something expensive and something you’ve been eyeing for a while. Something that no boyfriend can ever think of buying their girlfriend.
- Eat chocolates all by yourself. Good thing about being single, you’ve got all chocolates for yourself.
- If you get sad, search the net about the worst break ups and be thankful you aren’t them.
- Show your love to your family and friends. Call your parents or your friends and remind them you care.
- Party with your best single girls.
- Don’t think that this day is all about couples. Not all couples can spend valentines together and some don’t even give a sh*t.