Whether to lazy or too busy, it’s no excuse not to have these delicious meals. They’re the quickest food you can ever have when you’re rushing to the office or just too lazy to cook.
There are many quick recipes everywhere but these are my top 5:
1. Shredded Coconut + Condensed Milk + Vanilla = Coconut Macaroons
With only 3 recipes you can make this coconut macaroons. Get the full recipe here
2. Sweet Potatoes + Cooking Spray + Salt = Sweet Potato Chips
You can make these in the microwave while picking out tonight’s Netflix binge. The fact that they’re healthy doesn’t hurt either. Get the recipe here.
3. Tomato + Feta Cheese + Crispbread = Pizza-Inspired Flatbread
Get this low calorie recipe here.
4. Pasta + Water + Milk + Shredded Cheddar Cheese = Mac ‘n’ Cheese in a Mug
Get full recipe here.
5. Egg Roll Wrappers + String Cheese + Egg = Mozzarella Sticks
Here’s the most popular cheese sticks! And yes it’s one of the easiest snack to make. Get the recipe here.