Are you having difficulties in preparing your daily outfit? It has always been a challenge for every woman to look good everyday. Here are 10 quick and easy outfit hacks to make your life easier.
- Strapless bra keeps slipping? All you need is an extra bra strap. Wrap the extra strap around the bottom edge of your strapless bra from front to back. Then, link the hooks together at the back so that the strap sits snug against your ribcage and the bra stays put.
2. There are some outfits that shows even a little drop of sweat and doesn’t dry easily. If you really want to wear your favorite shirt but this is what’s stopping you then this might just be the solution. Just stick a pantyliner to block sweat from making stains on your favorite shirts.
3. So you want to wear your razor back but you don’t have a criscross bra. You don’t need to look for that rare criscross bra. Just check your office desk and look for a paper clip.
4. Backless dress? No problem! Look for a discount bra and sew it in.
5. Hair straightener can also be used to iron collar.
6. Gum got stuck on your clothes. Remove them by placing the ice cubes inside the garment and then press it down into a small bowl and put more ice on top. Wait for at least 30 minutes. You want the gum to get good and cold, through and through.
7. Keep your bra strap hidden. This clever clothing trick not only keeps your bra strap concealed, but also keeps your wide neck shirts from falling off of your shoulder. All it takes are a few thin strips of fabric and sew-on press studs.
8. Jeans too tight? You have to lose some weight but that’s a long shot. Here’s an easy way: First, get your jeans damp. You can even put them on and then sit in the tub for a few minutes. This eliminates the process of trying to get them on while they’re wet. Or, give the areas that are too tight a good spray with a spray bottle. Now wear them around the house for about 30 minutes doing lots of stretching, lunges, squats and perhaps some yoga poses. Now that you’ve gotten a good work out in (that’s just a bonus), take them off and let them hang dry. Repeat that process again once they are dry. You should now be able to breath a little easier!
9. I really hate protruding bra underwires. They’re uncomfortable, painful and can even cut sometimes. Buy a pack of moleskins to fix it. Moleskins are a soft fabric with one sticky side. Its a temporary fix and will be removed after a wash. So it’s best to purchase a pack and replace every after wash.
10. Deodorant stains on dark outfits happen all the time! If you love dark colored outfits then this is something you should always have – baby wipes. Baby wipes are handy for so many things, which is why you should keep them handy to remove those evil white deo stains.
I hope this helps. If you know other tricks please feel free to comment below 🙂